Thorough Care Keeps Your Teeth & Gums in Great Shape
Most people know the value of a healthy smile. However, you may not realize its far-reaching effects. Protecting your mouth from harmful bacteria means you are safeguarding your overall health from it, too. Your entire well-being will benefit from you prioritizing your dental health.
We offer a wide range of preventive care solutions for patients 8 years of age and older. You can even schedule a visit for your entire family at the same time. We want to make it as easy as possible for you to put your favorite smiles first.
You may benefit from services such as:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – We’ll thoroughly clean your teeth, removing any tartar and plaque. Our team will also examine your mouth for signs of gum disease, cavities, and oral cancer. Our ultrasonic equipment gets teeth clean with less scraping.
- Gum Disease Treatment – If you show signs of a gum infection, your dentist will perform a deep cleaning procedure. You’ll then receive topical antibiotics to eliminate further bacteria. You may need to return for more frequent appointments to stay on top of the disease.
- Dry Mouth Treatment – For patients struggling with dry mouth, we’ll identify the root cause so we can make appropriate treatment recommendations. For example, dry mouth can often be a sign of sleep apnea. If that’s the case, we can create a custom oral appliance to help with the condition.
- Bad Breath Treatment – If you have chronic bad breath, we will examine your mouth for signs of an infection and treat the diseased teeth or gums. We may also suggest products you can use at home to relieve the issue.
- Mouthguards – We can create custom bite guards for patients who grind their teeth at night. This will protect your teeth from getting damaged.
- Emergency Dental Care – We can help if you are dealing with an urgent dental care situation. If you are an existing patient, we can see you on the same day. For non-patients, we will try to see you on the same day whenever possible.
If it’s your first appointment, your visit may take a bit longer. Our team will take a full set of digital X-rays, scans of your teeth, and photos with our intraoral camera. You’ll have a chance to see what we see, so you understand the state of your smile. Your dentist will then create a treatment plan based on our findings, including any necessary gum care or restorative dental solutions.
Call 208-328-4484 for general dentistry in Priest River. You can also .