Invest in Your Most Noticeable Feature With Our Cosmetic Solutions
People usually notice your smile before anything else. If you want them to see beautiful teeth and gums, you’ll want the help of cosmetic dentistry. Dr. McKinney has extensive experience improving smiles with cosmetic treatments. When you come in for your appointment, he’ll begin by ensuring you have a foundation of good oral health. If you have any signs of gum disease, cavities, or dental damage, we’ll want to prioritize those first.
We’ll also discuss the changes you want to see. Your dentist can create a mock-up of your future smile, so you know exactly what to expect when your treatment is complete. Depending on your goals, Dr. McKinney may recommend:
- Teeth Whitening – We have in-office and at-home solutions for your whitening. These professional solutions will help you get rid of stains and brighten your smile. These solutions offer better results than anything you can buy at the store.
- Dental Veneers – These thin porcelain shells will cover up dental flaws, such as cracked, chipped, misshapen, or uneven teeth. It typically takes about two visits to complete veneers treatment. They can last for a decade or longer with good oral care habits and regular dental visits.
- Tooth Bonding – You can also conceal imperfections with dental bonding. Your dentist uses a composite resin to cover them and reshape your teeth. Then he hardens the material with a special light. The treatment usually only takes one visit, and results last for several years.
- Gummy Smile Treatment – If you have a gummy smile, your dentist can reshape it so more of your teeth show when you smile.
- Clear Aligners – We can straighten your teeth with clear aligner orthodontics. You’ll wear a series of custom aligners that gently shift your teeth into the correct position. Treatment takes about 12 to 18 months to complete.
- Cosmetic Gum Surgery – Restore gum lost from your smile with cosmetic gum surgery. Your dentist will perform a soft tissue graft that will rebuild your gumline, so it looks healthier and more attractive.
- Smile Makeover – If you want to make numerous changes to your smile, Dr. McKinney can create a single makeover treatment plan. It may include cosmetic or restorative treatments, depending on your unique needs.
If you’re struggling with dental anxiety, we prioritize your comfort during every visit. You have several choices of sedation. You can also relax with a cozy blanket, warm towel, or noise-canceling headphones.
Call 208-328-4484 for an appointment with your cosmetic dentist in Priest River. You can also .