Trust Your Implant Placement to an Expert
Getting dental implants is a life-changing experience, especially if you have lived for years without a fully functional smile. By choosing our practice, you benefit from Dr. McKinney’s years of experience placing implants. He uses advanced 3-D imaging and computer-guided technology to plan and perform your implant procedure. Best of all, your entire treatment can be done at our practice. You are in skilled hands here!
You can replace any number of teeth with implants:
- Implant Crown – You can replace a single missing tooth by pairing a crown with an implant.
- Implant Bridges – If you have several teeth missing in a row, you can get a dental bridge anchored to implants. Your teeth will have a natural feel and function.
- Mini Dental Implants – If you don’t have enough bone to support standard implants, your dentist can pair your restorations with mini dental implants. They can offer a secure foundation without requiring procedures such as bone grafts.
- All-on-X Implants – We can replace an entire arch of teeth using four to six implants, depending on what’s needed for your smile. Since fewer implants are used, the procedure is easier on your jaw.
Prepare Your Smile for Your Implants
To prepare your mouth for implants, Dr. McKinney may recommend a surgical procedure. This may be necessary if you have lived without your teeth for years and have suffered significant bone loss. He’ll determine what’s required during the implant planning process. Depending on his findings, he may recommend:
- Extraction to remove any remaining teeth that are too unhealthy or damaged to leave in place
- Bone grafting to strengthen your jawbone, so it can support your implants
- Ridge augmentation to prepare the area of implant placement for your new smile
- Sinus lift to make more space in your upper jaw for implants
You can trust him every step of the way. If you are nervous about any part of this process, sedation options are available to ease your anxiety. You can also relax with a warm blanket or towel and noise-canceling headphones.
Call 208-328-4484 for dental implants in Priest River. You can also .